PTS Consulting Group is a leading independent IT consultancy and project management company founded in 1983. PTS now has offices worldwide and in the major financial hubs of London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo.
PTS Consulting’s global Managed Services Team has been offering high-quality solutions in technology operations, planning and management to clients across Europe, the Middle East, the Americas and Asia Pacific for over 35 years. Our Service Desks are strategically based in London, Hong Kong and New York providing global follow-the-sun coverage 24/7.
- Infrastructure Project Coordinator / Manager
About the Position
Our project managers are responsible for providing professional services to PTS clients throughout strategy, design, procurement, and implementation stages of projects.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Infrastructure professional to join the PTS Professional Services Team. You will be working on a wide range of challenging infrastructure projects for major global corporations with an experienced consulting and project delivery team.
PTS invest in the training and development of all of our staff so you will also be provided with industry leading training and qualifications.
- Define the project plan and deliverables; manage scope, cost, quality, risk, and issues of the project; manage budget, forecast and related financial reporting of the project
- Raise resource demand and ensure timely onboarding of team
- Track project milestones and review deliverables to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery
- Ensure the system transition into operations to comply with business requirements, regulations, internal control, standards, and is operable
- Track status of project deliverables and milestones
- Risk and issue monitoring and coordination
- Coordinate the regular project and programme level reporting
- Coordinate project governance arrangements
- Manage the collection, collation, and processing of project information from stakeholders
- Monitor and report on budgets and expenditure
- Assist with the implementation of project standards across projects
- Manage and update project documentation, process documents and information sources
- Support project activities, i.e., draft key meeting minutes, regular progress report and project closure activities
- Timely identify trends and remediation actions on above topics when needed
- At least 2 years (Coordinator) and 5 years (Manager) of project management experience with knowledge in either structured cabling, AV/ELV, IT Infrastructure or Networking technology for the workplaces.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good level of spoken and written English, Cantonese (Mandarin is a bonus)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including WORD, EXCEL, and Project
- Project Engineer / Consultant
About the Position
To support the growth of our business, PTS Consulting is looking for a Project Engineer / Consultant to join our Managed Services team in Hong Kong. You will be the Subject Matter Expert who provides technical expertise and consultancy services to our clients, leveraging your knowledge in translating key business requirements into technical solutions. This will be a challenging and exciting role that requires a combination of technical skills and customer-facing competencies, with great exposure across various industries.
- Provide technical designs, implementations, and troubleshooting of IT network, application, and/or security products co-operating with internal parties, vendors and partners
- Working with Sales Teams and vendors to ensure that proposed solutions integrate within the customers overall IT environment and strategy
- Work on escalated case from our help-desk operations
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft technology, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux), virtualization, Exchange, network and infrastructure monitoring
- Solid knowledge and project experience in 2 or more domains:
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, MS Intune
- SaaS: Microsoft 365
- Backup and DR solutions: Veeam, VMware SRM, Microsoft ASR
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Wi-Fi
- Identity: Cisco ISE / NAC, Ruckus Cloudpath, Aruba ClearPass, Okta, Active Directory, Azure AD, Radius, SAML
- Web-tier application: Linux, Apache, Perl, MySQL
- Container & Cloud Automation
- Experience of working with overseas vendors and customers
- Experience in designing technical solutions, pre-sales, consulting, or customer-facing technical roles is an advantage
- Professional certification on Networking, Cloud services, IT Management Framework, or Project Management is an advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin